Be prepared for anything with Travel Refund by Sports Refund
Covers you for trip cancellation, interruption and travel medical expenses if you are injured while participating in a variety of activities, such as: cycling, skiing, snowboarding, scuba diving, mountain climbing, and many others..
Pays up to 75% of your nonrefundable trip costs if you have to cancel your trip for any reason. If you cancel for one of the standard covered reasons, you could be reimbursed up to 100%.
This is a brief description of the coverage provided under policy series RIG-1000, the Policy will contain reductions, limitation, exclusions and termination provisions. Please refer to the policy for complete detail. If there are any conflicts between the information on this site and the policy, the policy will govern in all cases. Not all products or coverages may be available in all jurisdictions.
We've got answers.
The Activity Coverage plan is specifically designed to meet the needs of active travelers, such as campers, students, parents and educators. We offer coverage for:
- Cancel for Any Reason (optional)
- Losses due to COVID-19
- Mental, nervous and psychological disorders
- Adventure, Extreme and Winter Activities
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Security Evacuation
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
Many travel insurance plans require you to purchase your policy within a certain time frame of initial trip deposit. With the Activity Coverage plan, you have up to final trip payment to buy your policy and waive the Pre-Existing Medical Condition exclusion.
We know this can be a major concern for travelers…but if you, a family member or a traveling companion get sick with COVID-19 before or during your trip, it’s treated just like any other illness.
Until further notice, as an accommodation, the following coverages will be extended to include COVID-19 related losses occurring due to sickness, as sickness is defined in the policy.
- Travel Medical Expense and Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains benefits if you or a traveling companion require medical treatment or Emergency Evacuation due to COVID-19-related sickness while on a covered trip.
- Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Trip Delay benefits if you, a traveling companion or a family member develop COVID-19-related sickness before or during your covered trip and meet the policy requirements for coverage due to sickness.